martes, 30 de diciembre de 2014

A song i like

Bjork- Enjoy 


 The song that I like is enjoy of the Icelandic singer Bjork, worldwide known  for its excentricism and musical versatility. This artist manages develop a new concept in each of their albums, emphasizing in the musical experimentation, developing an interdisciplinary work that mixes art, music, science and technology. Currently she is at the highest point in her career because her entire repertoire will be exhibited at the MOMA museum new york, being one of the first musicians to exhibit in this great place.
This song I met through a friend's fan of this artist, Initially I started to listening because, I was interested musically, this led me to concentrate on the letter and started to translate.

I was surprised to discover that the letter fit completely with what I was living at that time. The song, in my interpretation, talks about a change in the way we think and act towards life, neither positive or negative, but in a  detached manner.

Well, here is the link of the song with spanish subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OszyMKVsNg4

1 comentario:

  1. it is a good song. Bjork is a great singer and a composer. Her videos are amazing !

    ResponderBorrar